Living in the beauty of Muskoka and the surrounding areas can be wonderful and fulfilling. However, along with your home or cottage comes your septic system. Call of the Wild’s friendly service and knowledgeable staff makes septic maintenance a simple thing in your everyday life. Along with the septic pump outs, we also send our regular 3-year reminders and we offer neighbours’ discounts as well.
Get the Neighbours' Pump Out Discount
Contact us to book these septic pump outs!
All services must be on the same street.*
*Minimum of one (1) neighbour plus yourself for the discount. Maximum of four (4) pump outs on the same day.
Subject to change without notice.
- Have your septic tank pumped regularly according to the above guidelines.
- Don’t use a garbage disposal and if you do, pump the system more frequently.
- Conserve water to avoid flooding the system.
- Don’t discharge water from hot tubs or other heavily chlorinated water into the system.
- Minimize the use of bleach, drain and toilet cleaners.
- Do not clog your tank with kitty litter, grease, gas, paint thinner or oil paint.
You can also use our handy Septic Tank Pumping Chart below to find out how often you should have your septic tank pumped.
The Ministry of the Environment recommends that you have you tank inspected for sludge and scum buildup on a regular basis (3-5 years) and that you clean out your tank when a third of the depth of your tank is full of sludge and scum. You can find more information in the downloadable book Septic Smart produced by the Government of Ontario.
Join Thousands Of Happy Customers!
Clean is our Culture!
Get in Touch
Created by Web Dezyn Plus